Yes, system alerts and notifications are great tools for monitoring your home or business premises while you are away. But wouldn’t it be great if you could see in real-time what is happening on your premises while you’re not around?
This is where Alarm.com Video comes in to help you do just that. It comes with the option of outside night-vision cameras to give you eyes on every inch of your property at all times.
Benefits of ProTec’s Interactive Video Security
- Live video – with multiple cameras installed, you can view your home or business in real-time, and the best part is that you have a multi-camera view that allows you to monitor all the cameras on a single screen.
- Save Video Clips – with the ability to record high-resolution videos, you can record, save, pause, and playback whenever motion is detected or specific times on demand.
- Video Alerts to Phone – this state-of-the-art security system allows you to view live feeds through a web-connected mobile device and even receive notification alerts in case of motion detection.
How it Works
Alarm.com offers a wide variety of security-grade IP video cameras. We also retrofit most analog security systems to be compatible with our systems.
The only thing required is a stable internet connection because our cameras can be plugged into a power outlet directly. Hence, no need to plug into a computer or install any software.
The feed is uploaded and stored on our servers at Alarm.com, and you can access it at any time.
In addition, we offer NVR systems connected to the internet for residential applications and can be accessed for live feeds via any mobile device.
We have customized our CCTV systems to guarantee premium features like compact and unobtrusive clear images in color and monochrome, using high-quality glass optics.
Versatile and Cost-Effective Dome Systems
Not only are our dome systems friendly on the pocket, but they also allow for quick and easy installation, support plug and play, and are lightweight, featuring attractive designs.
Our switching units are user-friendly. They feature modular and non-modular functions and have a compact design for easy plug and play.
Network Video Recording
We offer the latest NVR systems to guarantee the finest quality. Some of the features include:
- Digital recording and storage of high-quality features.
- Easy image retrieval (no rewinding/fast-forwarding).
- Images won’t lose quality with time.
- It can be used with CCTV systems.