As the population of senior adults in the United States continues to rise, it becomes increasingly important for family members to think about how they can take care of their aging parents.
The number one priority for families is protecting their aging parents from accidents or other incidents that could cause them harm. This can be done by utilizing a LifeGard Medical Alert system. Our service provides a wearable two-way wireless communication device that lets your parent summon help and notify you in the case of a home emergency.
Benefits of Using LifeGard
- Stay connected while you’re away. Enjoy peace of mind with the assurance that if anything happens while you are away from your parent, they will have a foolproof way to contact you.
- Ensure the safety of your parent in their own home. Reduce stress for both of you with the knowledge that calling for help is just seconds away in the case of an accident.
- Prevent hospitalization and improve quality of life. Prompt medical attention saves lives. Get the quickest response you can from local emergency services with our wearable panic button device.
- Wireless help with a wearable device. Choose from a wireless necklace or wristband featuring a panic button. When the button is pushed, we will contact EMS and emergency contacts on your parent’s behalf.
- No installation cost. The communication device and panic button are free of charge. You only pay for service.
- Month-to-month contract with a flat fee. You can change your service or cancel it whenever you like, with no hidden fees or additional costs.
Why Is It Important?
According to the 2020 US Census, 16% of Greenville County’s approximately 525,000 residents are 65 or older, an increase of 33% from 2010. These seniors are increasingly reliant on friends, family, and neighbors as they face the challenges of aging. Keep the older adults in your life safe with a LifeGard Personal Emergency System. Contact us today to discuss how we can help you protect your aging parents and maintain their independence.